If you have not yet registered with bwin example, you could save there bonus money.Example: The bookmakers bwin currently offers 100% bonus up to € 30
• Take a deposit prior to their newly opened betting account with the amount of your choice, as an example: 30 €.
• The provider doubled this amount (that is, 100% bonus), gives you say 30 € to. (You pay € 10, you will receive € 10. At € 100, it remains at 30 €, because the maximum height is limited to 30 €)
• My bets is now 60 € and you can use this amount as usual for real money bets
Of course, the bookmakers would not you pay the money immediately. There should be an incentive to bet, so you get to know the betting office once. Before you can cash out the free money that is, it must be one or more times translated into betting.Such relaying condition could be:”The amount deposited must be three (3x) to give a minimum ratio of 1.5 to one or more sports bets before demanding a payout once (1x), the resulting bonus before the money can be paid.”
That means if that you have paid 30 €, so you have to get € 30 Betting Bonus. 1x and 3x implement implement a total of 4 times are you now need to place a total of 4 x 30 € = 120 € deposit before you can withdraw the bonus money. So that means you have to “unlock” the only bonus. The odds for the bets must always be at least 1.5. Should you bet on a game that is at odds of 1.2, this does not count.An example would be:
• € 15 at odds of 1.6 to Bavaria
• € 20 to Real Madrid with the rate 1.5
• € 60 at odds of 1.5 with Chelsea
• € 30 at Barcelona with the ratio 1.7
So now they had used 125 €, the rate was always at least 1.5.Thus, the conditions of the bonus bet worth at least € 120 are met.